|Handmade Catholic Rosaries with Bronze and Sterling Silver||
This shop will be on vacation from June 23 through July 7, 2012. Any orders placed during that time will not ship out until after July 7. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I now carry a lovely bronze Pardon Crucifix that is an option for most rosaries. If you are not familiar with the Indulgences attached to this rosary, they are as follows:
These indulgences have been declared upon the Pardon Crucifix by Pope St. Pius X in 1905, and have been approved in the pardon of the living and the souls in Purgatory in 1907. The lengths of the indulgences were repealed in the new Enchiridion, and the indulgences were granted to remit the guilt of the sin committed:
1. Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
2. For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
3. Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence: "Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us." "I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me."
4. Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts: On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord, the Invention of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception, and the Seven Sorrows (Dolors) of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
5. Whoever, at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.
I am a wife, mother and rosary maker. I find so much joy in making rosaries. My goal is to provide unique, beautiful rosaries and bracelets of excellent quality and craftsmanship that will be an inspiration for years to come!