Contact form at bottom of page
CURRENT CUSTOM ROSARIES in process...(updated weekly)
1. 6mm Sodalite Cable rosary first communion - Dunn
2. Gold Tigereye 6mm - Fr Daigle
Custom Order Procedure:
If you wish to commission a custom piece, please read through the information below so you know what to expect.:
1.I take custom orders in the order of payment. Your order will be made after the others pieces ahead of you are completed. IF you have a deadline for your order please let me know this deadline ahead of time, so I can let you know if it is possible.
2. If you are requesting a remake or a small change on an item listed on my shop, the only extra cost will be the actual materials and labor. All other custom orders, the first 15 minutes of consultation time by email is free. (Usually 1 or 2 email exchanges). After that I may need to take a deposit on the order to reimburse me for extra time spent.Therefore, In order to save time, it is best if you look through other rosaries on the website to have a good idea of what you would like me to make before you contact me.
2. When I am ready to take your order, I will send you an invoice for the order with an estimated time of completion. It typically requires 2- 3 weeks for the completion of most rosaries. (This allows me to continue to run my website, and other shop duties as well as fulfill regular orders from the website as they come in) I am one person that orders supplies, answers customer emails, and makes my rosaries. Please understand that custom orders must take second place to my every day shop duties and thus the time frame).
3. Once you have paid the invoice, you have 24 hours to cancel the order for a full refund. After that time, you may not receive a refund because I need to be compensated for the work I have done..
4. Custom orders are non refundable. Of course, if there is any problem with the order I am happy to fix it.
5 I send a photo of the completed piece for your approval before I ship the custom order. I want to be sure that I have made the order according to your specification before I ship it to you.
My customers are always very pleased with their finished pieces. I am only writing these policies because occasionally I have a customer who emails me dozens of emails before deciding they are not ready to buy a rosary after all. Also occasionally a customer does not understand why their rosary is not the top of my "To Do" list.. I value my customers very much and I am only happy when you are happy. If you wish to have me make you a custom rosary, please contact me using the form below.. Thank you for your understanding and God bless you!
Do not complete the custom orders below unless you have emailed me (above) first and only if I have asked you to complete the form.